+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ircc

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got classes in june
May I ask what school and program? I think less than 10% (maybe even 5%) of SDS files actually are processed within 2 weeks. If eligibility, background and medical are completed you should get response soon. As for weekends, if your officer is working on your file then it is possible to get update.

Last edited:

Captainmew

Apr 24, 2024
May I ask what school and program? I think less than 10% (maybe even 5%) of SDS files actually are processed within 2 weeks. If eligibility, background and medical are completed you should get response soon. As for weekends, if your officer is working on your file then it is possible to get update.
Most of friends got their PPR in a week. Recently my friend who applied after me got his ppr. I think someone is working on my file because i got two ghost updates, one yesterday and one before that.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Most of friends got their PPR in a week. Recently my friend who applied after me got his ppr. I think someone is working on my file because i got two ghost updates, one yesterday and one before that.
Some update takes 24-48hrs to reflect on user's side. Doesnt mean they work on the weekend as regular day