+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor Visa

mkp

Oct 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For doing business in a foreign country it is not just enough to have lots of money. You have to match all the criterion's under their laws of immigration. One more thing that is required is Business experience. Without business experience it will be just mere foolishness to start business in a new country. One great idea would be to get a business partner and then gain some business experience. Then the risk of losing money would be also less.

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
We have to be careful of the business partner too. If a problem occurs, the local business partner will have a very strong upperhand.

kumar_naresh1997

Dec 11, 2008
BCguy said:
Consider also the Provincial Business Immigrant programs with LESS requirements and FASTER PROCCESING TIMES.for example BC Provincial Nominee Program Business Immigrant,You need to invest as little as 200,000$ to come and Immigrate to our province,A message from the Goverment of British Colombia,The best Place on Earth....Sorry But thats really the official provincial slogan
Hi
I am interested in BC Business PNP programme. Pl. mail me details about this known to you at kumar_naresh1997@rediffmail.com
Thx

yohannes

Nov 4, 2011
When I want to invest in quibc do they ask Business Canadian experience or any b

Higher said:
Hello, there are a few questions that I would like answered.

I currently have a net-worth of 800,000 CD$
I can invest 400,000 CD$ in Canada.

I currently don't have any business managing experience, I would like to gain that experience in Canada.

I plan on associating with Canadian citizens, generate jobs, etc.
Is it possible to immigrate under that criteria?

Where I live currently it's impossible to gain business experience, that's why I believe Canada will be the best place to start.

If there is any other sort of a solution to do so (invest in canada without prior experience) please feel free to state it.