+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invest into canada

Jul 24, 2020
Hello i am from india and i want to invest into canada . In india i have construction business and i have management experience over 3 years so which is the way to get business pr in canada??? Any suggestions please?

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
You can try for Express entry too if you get good score in ielts or try business pnps. How much do you have to invest.

SprayDown

Aug 1, 2022
It is best to turn to experienced economists and lawyers to understand how you can implement all your plans. However, I don't understand the question a little. I understand you want to move your business to Canada, right? It is possible to do this, and even though it will take a lot of money, time, and knowledge, you should do it. For example, I have recently launched my business and saved some money. I'm thinking of investing it in shares of large companies, as all my rich friends do. I've read a lot about investing -- from popular articles like https://investorjunkie.com/stock-brokers/best-online-brokerage/ to serious books. I think I know enough to invest successfully.