+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview at Islamabad

Flower

Aug 24, 2008
Dear PMM and other members,
After interview, what to expect? The interview letter states to bring passport and photos, and some other docs along with updated police certificate. The letter does not state anything about medicals to be redone but it did expire in May 2008. Is it a good sign for visa office to ask for passport? Interview came after 9 months of processing time after AOR. Is it good idea for sponsor to go with spouse for interview even though spouse only gives the interview? Please advise kindly....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Flower said:
After interview, what to expect? The interview letter states to bring passport and photos, and some other docs along with updated police certificate. The letter does not state anything about medicals to be redone but it did expire in May 2008. Is it a good sign for visa office to ask for passport? Interview came after 9 months of processing time after AOR. Is it good idea for sponsor to go with spouse for interview even though spouse only gives the interview? Please advise kindly....
Assuming it is a spousal application? and CHC has doubts about the relationship? You should have obtained CAIPS to find out what the problem is. If CHC approves after the interview, they will send a letter to tell you to have new medicals, otherwise it maybe a refusal.

PMM

Flower

Aug 24, 2008
Dear PMM,

I hired a lawyer for spousal sponsorship. And the lawyer said it is for authenticity of our relationship. Do I still need to access Caips because I thought lawyers already do have access to that. Please clarify...
In our case, I believe the reason we have an interview is because our marriage is proxy. Please advise....

Thanks.

PMM said:
Hi

Flower said:
Assuming it is a spousal application? and CHC has doubts about the relationship? You should have obtained CAIPS to find out what the problem is. If CHC approves after the interview, they will send a letter to tell you to have new medicals, otherwise it maybe a refusal.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Flower said:
Dear PMM,

I hired a lawyer for spousal sponsorship. And the lawyer said it is for authenticity of our relationship. Do I still need to access Caips because I thought lawyers already do have access to that. Please clarify...
In our case, I believe the reason we have an interview is because our marriage is proxy. Please advise....

Thanks.

PMM said:
Hi

Flower said:

PMM
1. Ask you lawyer if applied for CAIPS, you have to apply s/he doesn't get it automatically. Would not only be for proxy marriages, as they are recognized by CHC is the country where it was performed recognizes proxy marriages.

PMM

scorpio2009

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..
have u got visa??
pl share your exprience for interview.and what i can do best for my case as follows to get visa