+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Student -SOP

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Hi All
Hope everyone is keeping well
I'm writing behalf of my friend who got refusal for student visa/permit applying from India through his immigration lawyer
Now he wants to apply again for the September 2020 semester using another lawyer but now the problem is his previous immigration lawyer not giving his SOP which he applied before, in this case, how can he get his previous SOP? If there is any possible to request from IRCC for the previous SOP?
Kindly advise

Thank you

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi All
Hope everyone is keeping well
I'm writing behalf of my friend who got refusal for student visa/permit applying from India through his immigration lawyer
Now he wants to apply again for the September 2020 semester using another lawyer but now the problem is his previous immigration lawyer not giving his SOP which he applied before, in this case, how can he get his previous SOP? If there is any possible to request from IRCC for the previous SOP?
Kindly advise

Thank you
He paid for the services so he has the right to all the documents. The lawyer cannot refuse. He cant either complain to the law society or the 2nd option is to order the document copies from IRCC.

Reactions: Mara71