+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intent to reside outside of Quebec

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi,

My husband and I have been given an Invitation to apply for PR through the Express Entry Pool and are currently in the process of completing the application. The only problem he is currently employed in Quebec on a contract job which ends in July next year and therefore we will need to prove that we intend to leave Quebec. We cannot apply through Quebec as we don't speak French.

He has applied for jobs outside Quebec, but hasn't had any luck due to not having PR. We are happy for him to come to SA after his job (or quit his job early) in order to cut any ties with Quebec.

Has anyone had any luck proving that they intend to leave Quebec without a job offer from another province?

Thanks in advance!

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi,

My husband and I have been given an Invitation to apply for PR through the Express Entry Pool and are currently in the process of completing the application. The only problem he is currently employed in Quebec on a contract job which ends in July next year and therefore we will need to prove that we intend to leave Quebec. We cannot apply through Quebec as we don't speak French.

He has applied for jobs outside Quebec, but hasn't had any luck due to not having PR. We are happy for him to come to SA after his job (or quit his job early) in order to cut any ties with Quebec.

Has anyone had any luck proving that they intend to leave Quebec without a job offer from another province?

Thanks in advance!

Me too.

We currently reside in Quebec, wife cannot find any jobs in Quebec partly because of strict bilingualism and partly because of less companies in her domain. We also intent to move out of Quebec, but the problem is no employer is willing to offer job without a PR !. PR thru Quebec CSQ will take almost 25 months with the current situation.

So if anyone has had any success applying Express Entry while residing in Quebec, please do share your thoughts here.