+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intend occupation

Oct 16, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm going through Canada's self-employed program to obtain PR and I completed all my documents and sent to my lawyer in Canada, but he provided me with a letter on the subject: "Provide details of what you will be doing in Canada, some research on the profession in Canada. Provide location and anticipated investment", from 6A form No. 11

Given the lack of experience in writing such a text and lack of information in setting up this statement, I ask you to guide me in writing this letter.

Please send me a prepared sample if it is possible for you.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best regards,
Kereng Bandari

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
How can you apply as a self-employed and not know what you want to do in Canada? This is not something to ask on online forums as this is so dependent on your own skillset, experience and areas of interest. Are you currently self-employed in your country and in what industry are you involved in?

Oct 16, 2018
How can you apply as a self-employed and not know what you want to do in Canada? This is not something to ask on online forums as this is so dependent on your own skillset, experience and areas of interest. Are you currently self-employed in your country and in what industry are you involved in?
----------------
Dear BC4life,
I completed this section in Form schedule A6 and wrote the following text: " I am at my best photographing portraits, products, architectural and advertising for menus, brochures, fliers,websites and social media. My work frequently appears in books, fashion, magazines, industrial materials and other commercial media products. For example, I can take photographs for engineers to use in instructional manual for advertising firms to use in print or televisions ads. Much of this work is done on location in various environments, both indoor and outside.".
But then sending these forms to my lawyer in Canada, he sent me an email asking me to write more. so I'm confused. I want to advise me or send me at least a completed template or template.

thanks for your consideration.