+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship June 2020

Tove

Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations, what you timeline? Also did you get to know via email?

Thanks everyone!!!

June 26 2020 applicant
AOR (prospective ) : September 25 ,2020
Work permit and PR application linked to profile March 18
work permit : april 15
SA and AIP : may 3
IRCC email about PR confirmation portal : May 12 ( which I thought was official PR confirmation )
Actual final decision and PR approved May 14 :)))

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Thanks everyone!!!

June 26 2020 applicant
AOR (prospective ) : September 25 ,2020
Work permit and PR application linked to profile March 18
work permit : april 15
SA and AIP : may 3
IRCC email about PR confirmation portal : May 12 ( which I thought was official PR confirmation )
Actual final decision and PR approved May 14 :)))

No response for my wife after SA, may be because she is back home right now, anyone know if inland applicant is back home, it will effect on their status or not ?

Tove

Aug 22, 2020
No response for my wife after SA, may be because she is back home right now, anyone know if inland applicant is back home, it will effect on their status or not ?
If you applied for Inland sponsorship ,she is not supposed to leave Canada ... Not sure of the technicalities, she might be ok if she has a good reason or what not?

I did not leave Canada during this period , and the immigration officer called me ,asking questions if I was actually IN Canada right now etc. And when i left Canada the last time,and for how long I was then away for. As everything checked out,I got my elligibillity passed a few hours after that phonecall.

sanjo1300

May 11, 2020
Anyone still waiting for portal invitation? I applied in mid June 2020, received AIP on Apr 22, 2021, a few days later my status became Decision Made when I checked online tool. It's been more than 2 months now but I still have not received any updates regarding my application. I've called client support centre and sent webform twice, but the only response I got is they are still processing my application....

SA92

Mar 3, 2021
Anyone still waiting for portal invitation? I applied in mid June 2020, received AIP on Apr 22, 2021, a few days later my status became Decision Made when I checked online tool. It's been more than 2 months now but I still have not received any updates regarding my application. I've called client support centre and sent webform twice, but the only response I got is they are still processing my application....

June 23rd and still waiting for DM on PA. I have SA and AIP... I called IRCC 2-3 weeks back and they told my application was transferred to Beijing. No update since 5th May 2021

• Sad
Reactions: Tove

sanjo1300

May 11, 2020
June 23rd and still waiting for DM on PA. I have SA and AIP... I called IRCC 2-3 weeks back and they told my application was transferred to Beijing. No update since 5th May 2021
Thanks for sharing your timeline! I wonder why they transferred your application to Beijing... It's a bit stressful seeing many applications submitted later than June going to the final stage earlier. Hope we can receive some kind of updates soon.

Chutsk10

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Just wondering if any applicants from June have received their PR card yet? How long did it take from receiving CoPR?

Tove

Aug 22, 2020
Just wondering if any applicants from June have received their PR card yet? How long did it take from receiving CoPR?
I belive I got CoPR May 14
Got my PR card in mail July 5.
( it still said under review on the PR portal by the time I recieved it in mail )

tunde121

Jul 21, 2020
Good day house, I submitted my application June 2020 through UPS, it was tracked and delivered to the Mississauga office July 06 2020. I have been calling IRCC since then, first I was told my application was missing, I had to provide them with the ups tracking number. they found it but told me some documents was missing, they didn't specified the documents that was missing. I was told my application will be returned with a note highlighting the missing documents. I have waited for more 3 months now but no sign of my returned application, I've also been calling but different Ircc agents I spoke to keep telling me to wait. I called again this morning and the agent told me my application might have got missing through Canada post and that they are not responsible for a missing application that I either keep waiting or I send in a new application, after waiting for 13 months. It's so painful and frustrating but such is life.

please I need guidance on how to fill and submit a new application with the correct forms and documents.

I will appreciate any help and I can at this stage

Thank you all