Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Er..no idea what the consider sufficient. Try asking in the Inlander's threads, or someone like Love_Young may give you an idea.

F

Frank25

I got everything ready but the only thing that I still don't have is the police record check. do you think that they will acept my application even if I don't have the police record certificate? can I explain to cic that as soon as I get it I mail it to them? do you think they will be ok with it?

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
If you are applying Outland, you MAY send the application without it, and include a letter explaining that you are still waiting on it. They have accepted other applications which explained this. You will be better off waiting until your file is approved for sponsor (69 days currently) and then sent to the visa office, before sending it directly to the visa office. They will likely not be able to match it up afterwards if you send it to CPC-M.

If you are applying Inland, wait for it and send the complete package.

F

Frank25

Ok, but the problem is that my visa expires on december 25th and I read that it takes like 3 or 4 months to get the police certificate, do you think that they would my application without it and just send it later once I get it?

F

Frank25

Hey, I have an importan question to ask you. me and my fiancé have decided not to celebrate a weeding ceremony, because my family isn't here and we didn't have the time to organize anything, so we are just having our mariage at the justice of the peace. do you think that it can an issue? I mean, we have to show pics of our weeding and we will, just that it won't be a big ceremony. please I need your help on this.

thank you in advance.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Having a small wedding is not necessarily a bad thing. Just explain the reasons behind it clearly.

F

Frank25

Ok, and do you think it s a good idea to ask my fiancé friends and family to write letters with their names, adresses and number talking about our relationship?

F

Frank25

I would like to ask you something. me and my fiancé aren't living together and we will be applying soon for sponsorship after we marry and get everything in order and ready, she lives in Cape Breton and I live in Truro which is at 4 hours away but we are moving together on december 25th cause my work permit expires on dec.24th. my concern is that. do we have to be living together or what should we say?

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Hi Frank,

You do not necessarily have to live together before you get married. You will apply as a married couple and the marriage is the ground of the application. However you need to explain why you did not cohabit earlier and how did you maintain your relationship up to the marriage.
I was sponsored by my husband via inland route and it was mostly myself making sure that our application and evidence is complete. My advice would be in your case to prepare a very toughtful application package.
Explain every circumstances like the short duration of the relationship before getting married, how you are planning your future together, expecting a child, ect.
You need to make sure that CIC don`t see that you `rush` into the marriage in order to gain residency. You are the one who have to convince them that the opposite is true. Any kind of proof like joint bank accounts, savings, life insurances or wills naming each other as beneficiaries, joint purchases, letters and affidavits from friends, family members or even neighbors can be helpful.
Make sure to fully explain why you will have a small ceremony especially if there are no family present.
If you apply inland you must send the police certificate and the medical with the original application package. May I ask you which country are you from? I know it is not easy to obtain the police clearance in a short time, so make sure you get that started.
There is no such thing as a recommended amount of savings or sufficient funds. What they might be looking at is whether the two of you are able to support yourselves. There are others who got approved with no savings and te sponsoring spouse was still a full- time student or stay-at-home mother with no income. Spouses are exempt of any financial requirements in theory.

F

Frank25

I really appreciate your help, Im from the Dominican Republic. in what province do you live? can I ask you a question? do you have a copy of the open work permit or the sponsorship evalution that you can send me? here is my email. shapper2511@hotmail.com