+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information request /TCF/TEF

Mohamedveffa5

Jan 26, 2021
Good day ,
What is the best in terms of facility , TCF or TEF ?
which one is the easy to get maximum score .

Best Regards ,
Mohamed

+222 33 51 50 17

puzzlepatch

Feb 11, 2021
Hi, I have taken both of them and they are pretty similar, but personally I preferred the TEF and found it easier to score higher marks. The main reason is that the format for the TCF reading exam was a new text per question, so you had to read a new text for every single question. But the TEF had several questions related to the same text, so less starting afresh with reading texts. I hope that makes sense! Also I would recommend getting the official TEF study book with the CD. Super helpful, hundreds of practice questions to get you fully prepared. Good luck!

Reactions: Zoechi

Mori123

Nov 4, 2020
Hi, I have taken both of them and they are pretty similar, but personally I preferred the TEF and found it easier to score higher marks. The main reason is that the format for the TCF reading exam was a new text per question, so you had to read a new text for every single question. But the TEF had several questions related to the same text, so less starting afresh with reading texts. I hope that makes sense! Also I would recommend getting the official TEF study book with the CD. Super helpful, hundreds of practice questions to get you fully prepared. Good luck!
How do I get the Tef study book