+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INFORMATION REGARDING TOURIST VISA TO SPOUSE AND SON

sruthy123

Aug 20, 2015
My husband finished his PhD and about to apply for PGWP at border. He got a temporary job offer from his Supervisor. We( myself and my son) wish to join him on tourist visa.

For few months I was there in Canada with my husband on Student visa. Thereafter I came back India due to some personal issues and delivered my baby in India. I broke my studies to take care of my baby. Now we want to join him on visitor visa. What are the chances of getting a visa? I have no real estate properties here to prove strong ties. My husbands convocation is coming and we wish to attend the function and stay some time with him. All your knowledge and experiences will be great enough to have an idea. Looking forward to here from you soon.

I know it is difficult and everything is a luck. Hope you will share your experiences..

Oak

Aug 20, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Med's Request
21-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
sruthy123 said:
My husband finished his PhD and about to apply for PGWP at border. He got a temporary job offer from his Supervisor. We( myself and my son) wish to join him on tourist visa.

For few months I was there in Canada with my husband on Student visa. Thereafter I came back India due to some personal issues and delivered my baby in India. I broke my studies to take care of my baby. Now we want to join him on visitor visa. What are the chances of getting a visa? I have no real estate properties here to prove strong ties. My husbands convocation is coming and we wish to attend the function and stay some time with him. All your knowledge and experiences will be great enough to have an idea. Looking forward to here from you soon.

I know it is difficult and everything is a luck. Hope you will share your experiences..
Hi,

Strong ties can also be proven in other ways. Are all your family members (other than your husband) living in India?

How long did you live in Canada before?

You can always state the reason for your visit to Canada is to attend your husband's convocation and to do some tourism in Canada. Also have a return ticket and any other proofs to show that you are not coming to Canada to live and work illegally.