+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information Needed

Taffy

Sep 24, 2007
Hi,

We have just received our CSQ from Quebec which has now been forwarded to Rome (Italy). I believe that it takes between 2-9 months from here is that correct? I had my medicals done in October 2007 so I have up until October 2008 to enter into to Canada if we are accepted by the Visa Office in Italy. Has anyone else dealt with the Visa Office in Italy and if so let me know how quickly it took to receive your visa.

Thanks in advance and I must say that this is an excellent source of advice for people wanting to know about immigration.

Taffy

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Taffy said:
Hi,

We have just received our CSQ from Quebec which has now been forwarded to Rome (Italy). I believe that it takes between 2-9 months from here is that correct? I had my medicals done in October 2007 so I have up until October 2008 to enter into to Canada if we are accepted by the Visa Office in Italy. Has anyone else dealt with the Visa Office in Italy and if so let me know how quickly it took to receive your visa.

Thanks in advance and I must say that this is an excellent source of advice for people wanting to know about immigration.

Taffy

Spousal applications in Rome average 2-9 months.

PMM