+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

info 1344B

mirkopal

Star Member
Oct 13, 2009
Hi guys
I have sent an application through Quebec and we are almost at the end of our process. However, my partner have moved to Ontario for work. It s a position for 1 year.

I called the immigration today to ask them if I should advise rome and mississauga about the change. And if it will slow down the application. they told me to send a letter or email to both mississauga and rome and saying that for 1 year we are in ontario and it is still our intention to move to Quebec.

keep it simple without adding other documents. They told me that is better in this case, where the move is not permanent, to keep it simple. they may no ask for additional documents.

if it is the case, the additional documents are
1344B
and the statuory declaration for common law spouse (we are under common law).

concerning the 1344B
I have two question

a) should we send the original?
b)

in case we should send this 'agreement' how does it work? I mean does my boyfriend need to have some financial requirements to sponsor me? because he started working 6 months ago. before he was a phd student and he had not a great income. so there is a part when they ask the net income in the last 12 months before the application...even if he has a great job right now.
will it affect the application?
thanks a lot