+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC

Jan 7, 2021
I want to apply for PCC. My parents recently moved to a different city and my passport has previous address. What address do I have to put in pcc application? Is this gonna be an issue? Thank you.

jaskrnpanesr

Mar 20, 2021
i have sent yyou a message or you can share your conctact info here and then i will discuss with you will save us time both
i had the similar issue i mentioned surname of my parents on the pcc application form according to my parents passport but my passport doesn’t have their surname....i submitted pcc application to bls two days back and now i realise i made a mistake....how to resolve this please answer??

Mar 2, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hi all,
I applied for MS in computer science for September 2021 intake in UNBC on 15th Dec 2020.
Could you please provide me any information regarding how much time usually a university take to issue offer letter of admission..
Because it is already 3 months and they are not replying my mail.

Amitkuila

Aug 17, 2020
Does anyone know from where the dongle comes for digital signatures and whom to contact to get it escalated ? Police station says they are yet to get the dongle renewed which is more than 1.5 month's now. Any leads will help pls.

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Hello everyone..

my parents are here on super visa and i need to get police verification done for them.. If BLS is the best option or do i need to get from India...I see some posts that police officer goes to home for verification.. however their is no one at back home... can pls anyone advise what is the best process if anyone has gone through similar situation.

thanks in advance

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
Hello everyone..

my parents are here on super visa and i need to get police verification done for them.. If BLS is the best option or do i need to get from India...I see some posts that police officer goes to home for verification.. however their is no one at back home... can pls anyone advise what is the best process if anyone has gone through similar situation.

thanks in advance
Hi @inder321 - can you update on what happened in your case? Did they go to your home for in-person verification? What happened when they didn't find anyone there?

gaurav.sap15

Apr 22, 2022
Hello everyone..

I am applying for PCC, and I filled up the form as mentioned below on -portal3.passportindia.gov.in/

Police station - XYZ, and Permanent address - 123, ABC, U.P.

But, while taking the printout for the application i.e. APPLICATION FORM FOR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE does not show the police station field. Nevertheless, it modified the PERMANENT ADDRESS IN INDIA as - 123, ABC, XYZ, U.P.

In passport address is - 123, ABC, U.P. but in the application that I need to submit to BLS added a Police station - XYZ, in the Permanent address and displayed it as 123, ABC, XYZ, U.P. I am a bit worried as it is not exactly the same as the passport address.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue, I already called BLS, and they mentioned trying again after some time, but 2nd time also I am facing the same problem.
Kindly tell me how you are able to proceed with this issue.