+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal in Canada (Personal Particulars Form)

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hello all,

My question is related to the Personal Particulars Form that we have to submit to BLS while applying for the renewal of Indian Passport in Canada

One of the Fields required to be filled in this form is the ‘Canadian Address’, along with Police Station. I live in Downtown Toronto. What am I supposed to write here for ‘Police Station’...?

Further the form states that in case of a person who has lived at more than 1 address in the last 1 year, he or she must submit an additional set of PP forms for each address with Police Station.

The Personal Particulars Form has to be submitted in 3 copies with photos attached.

Does this mean that if I have lived at 2 addresses, I need to submit total 6 copies (2 Sets) of the PP Form ???

Can somebody please help me on this ?

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you ,
AHP

memorial14

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
same question. Anyone who can comment upon it? I need to apply for re-issue of passport soon. I will be on pgwp while applying.

shobh12

May 20, 2016
Hey, I will submitting my application soon and have the same question. How many forms did they accept? Please reply.

mputhia

May 28, 2019
Hi,
shobh12
Were you able to complete the process? I am unable to find anything clearly mentioned about personal particulars for on the official website.

Thanks

ShivaniRN

Sep 13, 2021
Hi,
shobh12
Were you able to complete the process? I am unable to find anything clearly mentioned about personal particulars for on the official website.

Thanks
Hi, were you able to complete the personal particulars form? How do we get to know the police station for Canada address? Thank you in advance.

mputhia

May 28, 2019
Hi, were you able to complete the personal particulars form? How do we get to know the police station for Canada address? Thank you in advance.
Yes, I did and got my passport renewed. You can google the nearest police stations and put in the address. Furthermore, just to be on the safer side I sent 3 personal particulars form, though I think that is not required but there is no clarity about it as well.
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/uniform.php

Reactions: ShivaniRN

ShivaniRN

Sep 13, 2021
Yes, I did and got my passport renewed. You can google the nearest police stations and put in the address. Furthermore, just to be on the safer side I sent 3 personal particulars form, though I think that is not required but there is no clarity about it as well.
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/uniform.php
Thank you for your response. Also, I wanted to ask if you had received any receipt when Purolator picked up the package. I have sent the application today; however, I have not received any receipt from the pick-up person. Thank you in advance.