imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

I have written my G1 test and pass today at Hamilton Drive test. I showed them my indian driving license along with original DL extract signed and stamped.

But they did not accept it for G saying Indian DL extract not acceptable. I have 5 years of experience back home in India without any issue.

Any suggestions now? Should I wait 1 year for G2 and then G?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hello Guys,

I have written my G1 test and pass today at Hamilton Drive test. I showed them my indian driving license along with original DL extract signed and stamped.

But they did not accept it for G saying Indian DL extract not acceptable. I have 5 years of experience back home in India without any issue.

Hi Mansoor,

Did you get extract accepted by any chance? If yes,which location ?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello Guys,

Yes, you cannot directly get a G-class license. However, they do accept the extract. They will issue you a G1, and since you have driving history, will let you skip the G2 and the wait for the driving test for the G (no need to wait a year, just book a test as soon as you can).. BUT you only get once chance to pass.

If you fail, you do have to wait the full year and go through the G2 level.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay