+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India to Canada Lufthansa Airline

Megs2020

Aug 4, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone travelled from Delhi to Toronto in repatriation Lufthansa flight via frankfurt?
I will be traveling on 14th Aug 2020.
Can anyone share their experience.

Thanks
Meghna

Shailesh M

Aug 7, 2020
Hi Meghna,
Sorry, I don't have anything to share. I'm trying to book ticket for Toronto for travel sometime in September.
Do you mind if I ask few questions?

Do you fall in citizen/PR category or having a visa? I have a work permit?
Do you need to get transit visa for Germany?
Are you travelling to Delhi from some other city?

Have an eventless journey!
Regards,
Shailesh

Megs2020

Aug 4, 2020
Hi Shailesh,

No problem!
I am Permanent Resident of Canada and my kids are citizens, so on the basis of my kids citizenship I am allowed to board the repatriation flight by lufthansa.

Someone who has work permit for Canada will not be allowed to board the lufthansa reparation flight.

No transit Visa is required for Germany.

Yes! I will be traveling from Haridwar to Delhi Airport. Then I will board the flight.

Thanks!
Meghna

rvk123

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

Has anyone travelled from Delhi to Toronto in repatriation Lufthansa flight via frankfurt?
I will be traveling on 14th Aug 2020.
Can anyone share their experience.

Thanks
Meghna
Hi Meghana

Were you able to fly on lufthansa.? if yes can you share if you had any challenges ?

Mohita_Shah

Aug 20, 2020
Hi Shailesh,

No problem!
I am Permanent Resident of Canada and my kids are citizens, so on the basis of my kids citizenship I am allowed to board the repatriation flight by lufthansa.

Someone who has work permit for Canada will not be allowed to board the lufthansa reparation flight.

No transit Visa is required for Germany.

Yes! I will be traveling from Haridwar to Delhi Airport. Then I will board the flight.

Thanks!
Meghna
Hi Megha,
I have booked a Lufthansa FLight from Delhi to Toronto via Frankfurt.
Me and my husband, we are Permanent Resident of Canada but my twin babies are Canadian Citizens.
There is a lot of confusion about whether I can take a Lufthansa flight as we are permanent residents and not citizens.
Could you please share your experience. It would be a great help

Megs2020

Aug 4, 2020
Hi Megha,
I have booked a Lufthansa FLight from Delhi to Toronto via Frankfurt.
Me and my husband, we are Permanent Resident of Canada but my twin babies are Canadian Citizens.
There is a lot of confusion about whether I can take a Lufthansa flight as we are permanent residents and not citizens.
Could you please share your experience. It would be a great help
It will be all fine, nothing to worry. You will be allowed to fly.

Mohita_Shah

Aug 20, 2020
Thank you so much. I was worried that only if either of the spouse is Canadian citizen then we take Lufthansa. I am so relieved to know that I will be able to board the flight. I cannot thank you enough for this. Regards,
Mohita

Megs2020

Aug 4, 2020
Thank you so much. I was worried that only if either of the spouse is Canadian citizen then we take Lufthansa. I am so relieved to know that I will be able to board the flight. I cannot thank you enough for this. Regards,
Mohita
Its my pleasure ☺I could fly with my parents too. They have relieved on restrictions

biki

Feb 13, 2014
Hello everyone
My parents are coming on lufthansa from delhi to toronto. They are on super visa and i m a citizen here. I am so confused if Lufthansa will allow them to board or not. If anyone has any answers it will be grear help.
Thank you
Bikram

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Will someone with a valid work permit or study permit with an authorisation letter be allowed to board Lufthansa flight?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello everyone
My parents are coming on lufthansa from delhi to toronto. They are on super visa and i m a citizen here. I am so confused if Lufthansa will allow them to board or not. If anyone has any answers it will be grear help.
Thank you
Bikram
Assume you have read the instructions for immediate family plus you could call Lufthansa directly

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/travel-restrictions/non-optional-non-discretionary.html

Last edited: