Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
Thanks for the suggestion. Sending the email here pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in worked for my brother's PCC.

Dec 7th, 2023: Received ITA
Jan 4th, 2024: Applied for PCC from BLS (delayed due to ID/address proof)
Feb 6th, 2024: Submitted PR application to CIC with LOE
Feb 9th, 2024: Online PCC Status updated to "Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance"
Feb 12th, 2024: Send the email at 10:26 pm letting them know the urgency as the ITA deadline had already crossed and the application has already been submitted
Feb 13th, 2024: The Consulate responded to the email with the following message at 10:51 am "PCC printed and handed over to BLS for dispatch". Online PCC Status updated to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed". BLS status not yet updated

Hopefully, I get it in the next two to three days from BLS
Dec 7th, 2023: Received ITA
Jan 4th, 2024: Applied for PCC from BLS (delayed due to ID/address proof)
Feb 6th, 2024: Submitted PR application to CIC with LOE
Feb 9th, 2024: Online PCC Status updated to "Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance"
Feb 12th, 2024: Send the email at 10:26 pm letting them know the urgency as the ITA deadline had already crossed and the application has already been submitted
Feb 13th, 2024: The Consulate responded to the email with the following message at 10:51 am "PCC printed and handed over to BLS for dispatch". Online PCC Status updated to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed". BLS status not yet updated
Feb 15th, 2024: BLS status changed to Dispatched to Courier and tracking number (It somehow said FedEx but was actually Purolator)
Feb 16th, 2024: Delivered at 12:30 pm in the afternoon

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Here is update for my Wife's PCC for citizenship. Note that we have not emailed or visited CGI to get this done.

Jan 8th, 2024: Applied for PCC through Purolator
Jan 9th, 2024: Application Package received at BLS Brampton
Jan 17th, 2024: BLS update changed to: "Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center"
Feb 12th, 2024 (Approx): Online PCC Status updated to "Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance"
Feb 26th, 2024: Online PCC Status updated to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed. "
Feb 26th, 2024: BLS update changed to "Ready for Collection" (In believe they will put in Purolator and send it after this)

Will let you guys know when we receive the PCC in hand.

roopan06

Feb 15, 2024
Here is update for my Wife's PCC for citizenship. Note that we have not emailed or visited CGI to get this done.

Jan 17th, 2024: BLS update changed to: "Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center"
Feb 12th, 2024 (Approx): Online PCC Status updated to "Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance"
Feb 26th, 2024: Online PCC Status updated to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed. "
Feb 26th, 2024: BLS update changed to "Ready for Collection" (In believe they will put in Purolator and send it after this)

Hi, thanks for the info. Can you please let me know how did you track all of this? Where did you get tracking number from and which website you used to track? Thank you!

niks2102

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019

Hi how long does it take for police to clear pcc in India?

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, thanks for the info. Can you please let me know how did you track all of this? Where did you get tracking number from and which website you used to track? Thank you!
The primary tracking number is the application reference number which may be something like 24-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

The tracking with BLS can be done on their site: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/track-application.php
Select Passport Application in second drop down. Enter your passport details.

Once application sent to CGI, it can be tracked at their website here: https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
You have to log in using the same id you created for filling the form. Wait for few seconds for your application to pop up, select the application and click on track.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
We got the PCC in hand today. Delivered by Purolator. The full timeline is as below.

Feb 27th, 2024: PCC delivered at home by Purolator.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
I am filling out the PCC form.
I am confused about the Indian address that is in the current Indian Passport. It does not completely fit in the HOUSE NO. AND STREET NAME field.
For example, passport says: 23 Fellow society No. 2, behind hollow valley road, city name. In the house no. and street name field it only reaches till "behind hollow". Cannot enter complete address. How did you guys deal with this?

shyam.s

Mar 3, 2024
All I did was email them and within a day my status was changed to “PCC printed” and now it has been saying “In transit from CGI to BLS” and I don’t know how long that’s going to take.
Who did you email? could you let us know of that email address? Thank you.

Hemanth818468

Aug 9, 2023
Hi everyone, I have submitted my PCC application (walk in) on feb 1st 2024. Police verification has been completed on feb 24. After that no update and throughout this process, the status of my application is “Processing at Consolute”. Is it normal ? or is the status is expected to be something else

niks2102

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys, do we get any email when PCC is initiated? or any status change?
my status is "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate" since last 4 days. Should I contact police in India now or wait for the status change/ email? thanks!

DiveshJ

Feb 19, 2022
This is confusing, at no point in the BLS or CGI website says there needs to be someone to go to an Indian Police station with documents as I got this SMS for a scheduled spot with my local indian police station. There is no one in India that I can ask to go and submit / attend there for me. Did anyone else also do this?

Hadapsar Police Station (nr. PMT bus depot gadital Hadapsar ) on 15/03/2024 at 10.10 am to 01.00 pm
for passport verification with
For passport-
1)old passport
2)Aadhar,
3)pan/voting Card
4)School leaving certificate/birth certificate
5) marriage certificate (if married)
6) current Light bill
7)Rent agreement (if rental house)
8) Form of Application File No ( acknowledgement form )
all original and 1 xerox copy of each
All xerox copies should be added sequentially to form a xerox set
Plz do not call bac

yowhatsup

Oct 11, 2023
Timeline-
8/05/22 - Purolator pickup arranged.
8/06/22 - Purolator picked up.
8/08/22 - Purolator delivered to BLS.
8/09/22 - BLS-under process.
8/10/22 - BLS-Under Process. In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulate General.
8/16/22 - PP-PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
8/22/22 - PP-Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
8/25/22 - I asked my brother to go and check in police station if they have any enquiry request for me as no call was received from police station ( Stupid people )
8/29/22 - PP-Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
8/30/22 - PP-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
8/31/22 - BLS-In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre.
9/01/22 - BLS-Ready for Dispatch @11am.
9/01/22 - BLS-Dispatched via Courier
9/02/22 - Talked with BLS, they said it will be delivered tomorrow (9/02/22)
My address is temporary at the moment meaning there’s no lease signed for this. But, I’ll have to apply for pcc now.

I don’t have a driving license yet. Can I give my credit card statement or old lease (I’ve a lease on my name) as my proof of address?

also, how can I opt for picking it by myself from consulate instead of them sending to my temporary address? The drop off adddress that we mention is used for sending the certificate back right?