+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INCOMPLETE FAMILY INFORMATION

Aifa khan

Mar 7, 2024
Hello,

I have applied for study permit in 2019 and I have successfully received my visa as well. I am on work permit now. I wanted to apply for my parents visitor visa but got to know a shocking news that the family information of my siblings was not sent completely by that agent in 2019. I have total 5 siblings and in the form it was mentioned only 3 siblings.
I am so worried. What should I do now?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have applied for study permit in 2019 and I have successfully received my visa as well. I am on work permit now. I wanted to apply for my parents visitor visa but got to know a shocking news that the family information of my siblings was not sent completely by that agent in 2019. I have total 5 siblings and in the form it was mentioned only 3 siblings.
I am so worried. What should I do now?
What does their TRV have to do with you. You are not a dependant of your parents. Your applications/profiles are not linked.

Aifa khan

Mar 7, 2024
Yeah I am not depended but when I have to apply for my parents visitor visa now should I put all of my 5 siblings in family members information? Will the IRCC say I have given any false information ?

Does this incomplete information caused any trouble in my PR application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah I am not depended but when I have to apply for my parents visitor visa now should I put all of my 5 siblings in family members information? Will the IRCC say I have given any false information ?

Does this incomplete information caused any trouble in my PR application?
Your parents list all their children. Don’t lie. No Issue for PR application…just mention all siblings.