+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Income

Jun 24, 2011
Hello,
my question today is the following. If you apply for inland sponsorship, can the person being sponsored work under the table? I mean, will they wait outside your house and follow you around to see what you are doing?
The thing is that I am a student, I can show them that I have about 9000$ in my bank account, 7000$ of which is a student loan, that I can use as I wish, also I am going to receive other loans and bursaries for the 2012-2013, I make about 5000$ a year as well. So I was hoping that showing them this and showing them how much my parents make ( about 50 000$ a year ) and saying that we'll be staying with them for as long as we need to, that we'll be enough evidence that we can support ourselves for the time it takes to get his working permit, afterwards, he has a master’s degree ( a bachelors degree from Canada ), knows French and English ( has diplomas and everything ), he'll be able to find a job and thus support himself. My question is, while we are waiting, we can't sleep for a year in my parents living room (we could, if we have no other option), so we would like to move out. He'll find a job under the table, but officially I'll be paying the rent with my student loan, which will be enough and my parents can transfer money to my bank account each month for food and everything, so it seems that he isn't working under the table. Will that work? Or will they do some kind of regular checkups ? I need to know so I can know how to proceed...
Thank you all for the help