+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inadmissible

dotmanw24

Mar 7, 2020
Hello guy's, I applied for a temporary visa to visit Canada and got refused, kindly advised the time frame I can reapply..Below is the mail I received

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or co

+

+

+

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No I did not get a ban, but before the final decision I got a Procedure fair letter and I responded .I made a mistake about not declaring My previous visa refusal to other country
You can apply right away then. Don’t forget to declare this new refusal with the old one. You got lucky since others have received a ban.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Kaurnavjot025

Mar 4, 2020
In my letter they just mention this You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter
They didn’t mention any 5 year ban in my refusal letter so that I don’t have any ban from canada?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
In my letter they just mention this You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter
They didn’t mention any 5 year ban in my refusal letter so that I don’t have any ban from canada?
Inadmissible means you cannot enter, at all.

Kaurnavjot025

Mar 4, 2020
But I enter already when i apply for visitor visa I already mention my refsual that my study visa was denied and when I arrived they ask me about my refusal then I explain to them that i got a refusal for study visa. So that’s mean i am not banned from Canada?

Nirvan

Jul 8, 2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
I have applied for my mother super visa but due there was a genuine mistake when filling out the form. Instead of choosing Yes I ticked on No when asked if she was rejected visa before. However, our intentions were never to hide it as we have clearly mentioned in the Purpose of Entry letter that she had applied for Tourist Vusa twice and was rejected. It was simply a mistake while filling out the Application form.
I received the letter from IRCC that if found guilty there would be a 5 year ban.
I am guilty in filling out the form incorrectly but it was just a mistake I was not trying to hide anything.
I have explained it to them via email. Waiting for the response.