+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INACTIVE TB

M

msidgz

Hi everyone,
please help me in these. i found out that i have tb last 2006 and had completed my 6mos medication on that same year. my husband had sent our application last january 2011, but im still in question if the embassy would still require me to undergo sputum culture and etc, since i have also brought with me during my medical exam my xray films from 2009-2010 stating that the activity of my lungs are stable , and the result of my xray during my medical was still the same that of my previous xrays. will it still cause any delay on our application?...

thanks so much....

kayal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kualalumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June, 2010
Doc's Request.
10th Dec, 2010
IELTS Request
took in May,2010
Med's Request
6th May,2011
Med's Done....
first test 10th June,2011 - re-tests 20th Sep, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
submitted and collected same day - 25th Oct,2011
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
hello,

could you share about your further medical tests episodes - before submitting the PP for stamping please?

I am in the same situation now - though i have never had TB before they asked me to repeat x-ray and might go in for sputum culture etc to rule out TB or active TB. Kindly share your experience on the same - it would be helpful in making up my mind on the protocol.

Did they wait for this medical issue to be cleared with more reports?

thanks
kayal

M

msidgz

hi kayal, i didnt hear anythng from our embassy,all they asked for was my passport and appendix a form last march..all i did when i had my medical was to submit my xray films from 2007-2009 to have a reference with my present xray and for the purpose to show that my scar didnt grew and its already stable..my dmp adviced then said my xray was fine and qued me to pass my papers to cpc.. The only prob now is, i still didnt have my dm,its been 5months now since i submitted my papers to cpc..

waitin4hubby

Oct 27, 2011
kayal said:
hello,

could you share about your further medical tests episodes - before submitting the PP for stamping please?

I am in the same situation now - though i have never had TB before they asked me to repeat x-ray and might go in for sputum culture etc to rule out TB or active TB. Kindly share your experience on the same - it would be helpful in making up my mind on the protocol.

Did they wait for this medical issue to be cleared with more reports?

thanks
kayal

Hi Kayal,

Could you please give updates on your application because my husband is in the same situation right now. He doesn't have any history or symptoms of TB but they have requested to do another chest X-ray and TB investigation (sputum test and culture). Before he received this letter, the Visa Office had requested for his passport too. But I think they won't send the passport back until medical is clear.

We are very stressed over this sudden issue. Could you please share some info? Did you do the tests and if so what was their feedback? How long after the tests can we expect an answer?

Thanks.

moon791

Oct 31, 2011
hi I have read the post and analysis that canadian embassy is just playing with our emotions.I have medical for 2 times and gave test of smear and culture all reports result are negative.I have no active tb.the canadian embassy just replied me on email that i have to repeat chest xray again. But i know i have no tb or decise. i have applied my case for study visa 1 year ago and my all documents and passport are stuck in embassy. i am thinking to withdraw my case because they just linger on my case and not replying my emails as well. any suggestion plz for my case.