Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
Hey Everybody :D I am new and worried.

I sent my in-Canada PR Application under Spouse Class in July. When I checked my online status it showed my name, address and IN PROCESS status. When I clicked to IN PROCESS it said two things: We recieved your PR Application on XXX and we started processing your application on XXX. So what does it mean???
Did they just opened my envelope?
Are they just checking if all requested papers are there?

If somebody know what they actually mean by IN PROCESS please let me know. It keeps me awake!!!
What is more, earlier in August I got a letter from CIC asking to add more info about my emloyment ( I missed the dates when I was looking for jobs), I sent that requested information. However, I never got any confirmation letters or anything else.

Please advise me on this issue, it is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please feel free to join the 2011 Inland thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-application-2011-t67267.0.html

We have a chart going with all the 2011 applicants and you can see the progress of all of our applications. We all have the same thing as you, so no need to worry. My app was received July 21 and didn't go into 'Progress' till Sept 26.

Apparently when they switch to "In Progress" it is just the date that it moves out of the mailroom and someone double checks that all the information and required docs are there. From there we all have about 10-11 months (from date it was received) till we hear anything further from CIC about our application and if the sponsor has been approved.

No need to worry, everything is on track :D

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
Thank you for your reply Angus! :) I will join the thread for sure! Good luck with your Application!!!