Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Hi Guys,

My application is in "in process" status since 7-May ,but i have not got MR yet.

Only request i got was for RCMP and RPRF ,both of the stuff done.

So what do you suggest? as my consultant suggesting we should not be contacting CIC as that wont help and since i m within 13 months processing time so better to wait.

What you guys suggest? should i send mail to CIC ... can you give me mail id where i should send my question as my consultant is not ready to send mail to CIC.

Regards,

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
letstry21 said:
Hi Guys,

My application is in "in process" status since 7-May ,but i have not got MR yet.

Only request i got was for RCMP and RPRF ,both of the stuff done.

So what do you suggest? as my consultant suggesting we should not be contacting CIC as that wont help and since i m within 13 months processing time so better to wait.

What you guys suggest? should i send mail to CIC ... can you give me mail id where i should send my question as my consultant is not ready to send mail to CIC.

Regards,
My suggestion is to wait. As your consultant correctly stated, you're still within the 13 months windows, so there's
not a lot you can do as of right now. CIC asks you to keep the communication to a minimum during the processing,
so I would wait for further requests from their side.