+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

in land spousal sponsorhip questions

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
hie everyone, how r u al doing? i have a few questions, my ecass is saying :

application received on nov 29, 2010
processing started on jan 13, 2011
info requested received on april 13, 2011

now i have sent in additional info i bumped into at home and i have sent it to vegreville, info prooving the genuiness of our relationship. the only problem is i just discovered i mailed it to t9c1w3 instead of t9c1w5 . is this a problem i need to rectify or will they jus transfer all my documents to the right location on site? i also sent my police clearance certificates to that postal code, im just a little worried about that since i just found out. what will really happen??

also, is there anything called providing too much evidence? we sent in so much evidence, relevant evidence, for that matter and we focused more on quality than quantity, but there is a lot of quantity that is true quality that we sent in that im worried that the officer could tick us for an interview and transfer our file to the local cic office in calgary for trying to proove too much our relationship.

my medical exam validity will expire after nov 5, 2011, now if the second stage processing starts before this date or after would i seriously need to take another test even though my health is in excellent condition and cic in vegreville, did not indicate i needed to take other tests after they received my medicals in april this yr??

we signed and dated everything properly, wrote n/a were it was appropriate, submitted the correct fees, provided lots of evidence such as :
joint bank account numbers with our names and address
joint utilities and cable bill with adult video rentals highlighted showing or sexual and emotional relations.
joint auto insurance policies and statements
copy of our daughters birth certificate showing our names as parents
receipts of purchase made and mailed in either of our names to our address
mail delievered to our address in either names
rsp bank statement naming myself as the beneficiary of my partner
tax free savings account naming myself as a beneficiary of my partner and our daughter
my partners work health and dental forms naming myself as his common law partner, and our daughter as beneficiaries
dental office statement showing dental procedures coverage from my partner s policy to myself
jointly signed rental lease agreements two of them, a yr each.
cell phone registration statement showing our names and the same address
facebook photos showing our lives together as from 2008 to current, photos of myself during labour and my partner giving me emotional support, photos of the three of us right after our daughter was born in the hospital theatre, photos showing my partner with my mum and the rest of my family
two declarations from my mother and brother of their knowledge of our relationship
common law declaration from the commissioners of oath
facebook conversations of my partners family and my family since his family is oversees,
proof of gifts his family has sent to me as recognition and knowledge of our relationship
canada revenue agency tax return statements showing our relationship as common law and shows our address
child tax and family benefit statements mailed to me showing and confirming our fmily status.
option c printout provided since im not employed since i had morning sickeness when i first got pregnant and have been taking care of our daughter since she was born.

i have never declared banckruptcy, no criminal record, no money owed to any government dept, not on social assistance or ever have been. everything we sent in, we looked at one by one and mailed it all in. my partners out of country police clearance certificate was sent in but to t9c1w3 in july 2011 after we recieved it back from the authorities there.

now given all the info above, what r the chances of success? i understand, nothing is guaranteed, but if u have everything in order like we did, what r the chances of success overall and also what the chances of an officer ticking our application for an interview after the first stage processing and transfer to the local cic office here in calgary?

thank you everybody, i truelly appreciate yo honest responses.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Firstly, you should join us over to the "INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010" thread.

About the postal code issue:
Don't worry, this is to the same place. They will find a way to get it to the right department.

About the questions on evidence:
No, there really isn't such a thing as too much evidence and as you said, you stressed more on quality versus quantity and that is good. No one here can actually tell you what the IO's decision will be and we don't know you. From your list of evidences, it seems you have a good chance of being approved. If you look in the thread above, you will find a chart (that I hope to update soon) and it will give you an idea on how many get through without a problem.

About the medical issue:
If they need you to do another medical, they will ask for it and yes you will have to do it again if needed.

I hope this helps some of your questions.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
*waves at Love_Young* Hi! ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
CharlieD10 said:
*waves at Love_Young* Hi! ;D
*waves back at CharlieD10* Hello there! :p :D

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
Love_Young said:
Firstly, you should join us over to the "INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010" thread.

About the postal code issue:
Don't worry, this is to the same place. They will find a way to get it to the right department.

About the questions on evidence:
No, there really isn't such a thing as too much evidence and as you said, you stressed more on quality versus quantity and that is good. No one here can actually tell you what the IO's decision will be and we don't know you. From your list of evidences, it seems you have a good chance of being approved. If you look in the thread above, you will find a chart (that I hope to update soon) and it will give you an idea on how many get through without a problem.

About the medical issue:
If they need you to do another medical, they will ask for it and yes you will have to do it again if needed.

I hope this helps some of your questions.
hi there, thankls again, i appreciate the response. you sure have, gives me a sense of relief. i wonder why applications are taking so long, especially the october 2010 applications particularly. where do i join the link you were taking about?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2010-t48144.6900.html

or

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-application-2011-t67267.585.html

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
borrowdale said:
hi there, thankls again, i appreciate the response. you sure have, gives me a sense of relief. i wonder why applications are taking so long, especially the october 2010 applications particularly. where do i join the link you were taking about?
Join the 2010 one because you filed in 2010. We will add you there.
And it is taking so long because they were taking turns on vacation so they are backlogged.