+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In and out to USA

parkarasif

Star Member
May 2, 2008
Can any body shades some light on this......................... Me and my family have too many in and out of USA. Is there any way we can find out that actualy CANADIAN BORDER SECURITY has record for that. MY PR card expiring in 2015 ,APR. and i have less than 2 years in hand to acquire my residence days means I stayed more than 3 years out of CANADA. I have some business commitment in USA but my family is staying in CANDA. Do u think it will be problem while entering in CANADA, while at PORT OF ENTRY they can figured it out that I am not maintaining residency. Seniors please reply and those who are in same boat please reply.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
parkarasif said:
Can any body shades some light on this......................... Me and my family have too many in and out of USA. Is there any way we can find out that actualy CANADIAN BORDER SECURITY has record for that. MY PR card expiring in 2015 ,APR. and i have less than 2 years in hand to acquire my residence days means I stayed more than 3 years out of CANADA. I have some business commitment in USA but my family is staying in CANDA. Do u think it will be problem while entering in CANADA, while at PORT OF ENTRY they can figured it out that I am not maintaining residency. Seniors please reply and those who are in same boat please reply.
I think it is safe to assume that records of all of your crossings, particularly to the US, do exist as information is indeed shared between the two countries.