+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

important!!!

Y16v

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
I am with my best friend here how is facing a big problem. He is a pr since 1 Nov. He sent a letter to his previous employer asking-explaing the he needs his money for the past two years for his overtime and stat holidays.He didnt sent anything to labor board because he wanted first to discuss with his previous boss.
His previous employer threat him that he is not willing to pay anything and he ll go to immigration to file a complain that when my friend used to work for him in the same time used to work for cash jobs.
should my friend back up and forget everything or push it? Is he going to have any problem with his PR?
Thanks in advance

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I am with my best friend here how is facing a big problem. He is a pr since 1 Nov. He sent a letter to his previous employer asking-explaing the he needs his money for the past two years for his overtime and stat holidays.He didnt sent anything to labor board because he wanted first to discuss with his previous boss.
His previous employer threat him that he is not willing to pay anything and he ll go to immigration to file a complain that when my friend used to work for him in the same time used to work for cash jobs.
should my friend back up and forget everything or push it? Is he going to have any problem with his PR?
Thanks in advance
No, he should not be intimidated by the employer. There is no reason to believe that IRCC would pay any attention to the employer at this point in time.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Something doesn’t sound right. How did he get the job in the first place. Why did he stay for so long without getting paid.