+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM-5669E question? Personal History section space is limited???

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Schedule A, No. 8 Personal History

Should we write all the things we did in past 10 years.If so the space is not sufficient for me.Can we write only this section in a word document and attach word document to it.

Applebite

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
ganapathi said:

Should we write all the things we did in past 10 years.If so the space is not sufficient for me.Can we write only this section in a word document and attach word document to it.
Yes create a word document,
In header mention your last and first name, form name and the section your are answering, create same tablular format and enter your details.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
ganapathi said:

To add to Applebite's respone: you can also print out another copy of the form page and then fill in rest of the details. That is what I did.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Applebite said:
Yes create a word document,
In header mention your last and first name, form name and the section your are answering, create same tablular format and enter your details.
That's what I did too.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Hi
Do we need to include the jobs done on off campus workpermit during the period of study?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
ganapathi said:
Hi
Do we need to include the jobs done on off campus workpermit during the period of study?
On Schedule A, I personally, provided every single detail of what I was doing.

Note: Schedule 8: Economic Classes – Canadian Experience Class:
List your occupations within the 3 years preceding the date your application is made starting with your current occupation. List only occupations that fall in Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code.

doubty

Mar 5, 2014
Hi guys, I am a bit confused with this form in questions 8 and 12 and its connection with Imm5562(your travels)

For what I understand:

q8. Personal history: I am writing everything I can remember here, obviously periods of work and unemployment, but also travels made in my own country (in periods of employment and/or unmemployment). 3 days travels inside Canada (periods of working in Canada). Couple of trips to USA. Courses that are not official (example:eek:nline courses,1 day/week courses I made for fun for periods of months in my own country)... I think I remember everything but... isn´t this too mach information for the immigration officer? I mean too many dates that maybe are not relevant, and may lead to his/her confussion? or am I doing it right?

q12. Same problem here. If I am working in my country and go few days to another province for holydays... do I need to write it down? If I go to USA for a weekend shall I write it down here and write the hotel address?

Imm5562(your travels): This is only for travels outside your country or country of residence. The only confusion here is what is understood by residence, right now I am in Canada, should I consider it my country of residence? I would tend to say no, and write everything outside my country of citizenship.

Somthing I realized just now it is that I made a trip to the USA a couple of months ago and I don´t have any stamp on the passport, I am thinking is because it was in the ESTA green paper the offier kept when I came back... Does anyone know if this is going to be a problem? any work around?

Thanks a lot beforehand for your suggestions and help :)

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
doubty said:
Hi guys, I am a bit confused with this form in questions 8 and 12 and its connection with Imm5562(your travels)

For what I understand:

q8. Personal history: I am writing everything I can remember here, obviously periods of work and unemployment, but also travels made in my own country (in periods of employment and/or unmemployment). 3 days travels inside Canada (periods of working in Canada). Couple of trips to USA. Courses that are not official (example:eek:nline courses,1 day/week courses I made for fun for periods of months in my own country)... I think I remember everything but... isn´t this too mach information for the immigration officer? I mean too many dates that maybe are not relevant, and may lead to his/her confussion? or am I doing it right?

q12. Same problem here. If I am working in my country and go few days to another province for holydays... do I need to write it down? If I go to USA for a weekend shall I write it down here and write the hotel address?

Imm5562(your travels): This is only for travels outside your country or country of residence. The only confusion here is what is understood by residence, right now I am in Canada, should I consider it my country of residence? I would tend to say no, and write everything outside my country of citizenship.

Somthing I realized just now it is that I made a trip to the USA a couple of months ago and I don´t have any stamp on the passport, I am thinking is because it was in the ESTA green paper the offier kept when I came back... Does anyone know if this is going to be a problem? any work around?

Thanks a lot beforehand for your suggestions and help :)
I don't think trips within Canada need to be mentioned, but I could be wrong. But everything else I mentioned. Even if I went to the states and came back the same day, I mentioned it.

Same goes for the address ... I mentioned that too. It is too much information, but its better to provide them with everything rather than them having find something you didn't mention.

If you're in Canada, then that is your Country of residence.

doubty

Mar 5, 2014
Thanks for the replay :)

If you're in Canada, then that is your Country of residence.
Do you mean I shouldn´t write any trip within Canada or even when I moved to Canada in form IMM5562?

Thanks again