AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Asalamualikum,

The question under part c is as follows:

If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?

When I got married, I stayed with my husband for 2 weeks, before flying back to Canada.

There is a question before this question - Are you living together now? I answered Yes, and write details about our 2 weeks stay (nikkah, wedding, valima, honeymoon trip and then flying back).

So now, for Q#4 - I wrote No, I am not living, as I have flown back to Canada to sponsor my spouse, and to resume my job.

Is that correct? Any ideas how I should respond differently?

Thank you.

J.Kadi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AHC said:
Asalamualikum,

The question under part c is as follows:

If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?

When I got married, I stayed with my husband for 2 weeks, before flying back to Canada.

There is a question before this question - Are you living together now? I answered Yes, and write details about our 2 weeks stay (nikkah, wedding, valima, honeymoon trip and then flying back).

So now, for Q#4 - I wrote No, I am not living, as I have flown back to Canada to sponsor my spouse, and to resume my job.

Is that correct? Any ideas how I should respond differently?

Thank you.
Question 3 Are you living together now: Your answer should be "NO" and explain why not in the blank space. (You got married in your home country and flew back to Canada so you do not currently live together)

Question 4 If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?: Your answer should be "YES" and give details below, i.e. the date you flew there for your wedding and any other time you visited him before that (or if you met in a different country together for vacation)

Reactions: FlowersRead

Sunny252

Dec 19, 2017
At question 4 they actually asking about your visits to ur husband after you flew back to pakistan....
if you answer yes ... you must be asked for that boarding passes ,,flight tickets etc when you visit your husband from canada

farazjawaid

Dec 16, 2017
At question 4 they actually asking about your visits to ur husband after you flew back to pakistan....
if you answer yes ... you must be asked for that boarding passes ,,flight tickets etc when you visit your husband from canada
i sunny 252,

its not clear. I am also filling this part of the the form and I am confused if they are asking a visit after wedding? for eg i traveled for wedding bw 15 nov till 10 dec and came back to canada. will this trip be counted under this question or are the are asking any further trips we took after the wedding say if i travel again and met my wife?

regards
Faraz

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Have you got any inquiry?
If yes, please share the details.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
ohkay and what about AHC, as I know she has already submitted the application in june

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
For this question about my wife (the PR applicant) visiting me (the sponsor), we included any visit that she came to Canada to visit me and also any time I went to her location and visited her.

We felt it was important to also show my visits to her because I was able to visit her more often during our dating relationship and then after we got married.

We recreated the question in a spreadsheet with the same columns and titles used on the form as there were not enough lines for all our visits.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
Where do you add an additional sheet to answer a particular question?

Let's say Question 3 & 4 are on page number 3 of a 7 page form.
Should I add
a) an additional sheet after page 3 to answer Question 3 &4? Or
b) add it after page 7?

Small things but option a) looks better as a logical flow. Any views?

Nunavut28

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
hello all,
Can you someone help me regarding Question 4 - we're living together and we're applying in Canada, so we lived together and question 3 says if you're living together now, yes we live together now, what about question 4? Can someone advise me what to choose? Your help is so much appreciated. Thank you,

Dhruv Savalia

Dec 20, 2023
hello all,
Can you someone help me regarding Question 4 - we're living together and we're applying in Canada, so we lived together and question 3 says if you're living together now, yes we live together now, what about question 4? Can someone advise me what to choose? Your help is so much appreciated. Thank you,
Hi,
I'm facing same issue, what did you ans in question 4?