+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5444e Section 4.2 Work and Educational History Query

StSt1515

Oct 15, 2021
I have 2 queries on filling up the table in this section. First here is the requirement for your reference:

4.2 – Work/educational history
Your Work/Educational History:
You must list all your work and educational history inside and outside Canada for the past five (5) years or since becoming a permanent resident if less than five (5) years ago. Please ensure you list your work and educational activities from the most recent (current) to the oldest.

Below are the table headings:
From To Name of the Employer or Educational institution or organization City or town Province/District/State Country or territories

My queries:
1. In the city or town section should I input the city where I lived during the period of employment I listed or is the city supposed to be the place of work? I lived in Toronto when my office was in Mississauga.

2. What would the city be if I worked for a staff company that outsourced me as a contract worker to another company? If I should input my place of work in the city section, then should it be that of the location of the staffing company or the company I was outsourced to which is what I would consider my true place of work.

Last edited: