+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 1295 Uploding Error

Hiras

Aug 12, 2019
Hi All,

While uploading the IMM 1295 file I'm getting below error message.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    Make sure you are using the latest application form from our website. You can get it by clicking on the link below.
    • Answer all questions on the form
    • Click on the validation button
    • Save it on your computer (as a PDF)
    • Upload the saved PDF document here
Though all the information is correct I tried multiple times even using different computers to upload the file. But no success and I'm really fed up with this. Could anyone guide me to solve
this mess .

Thanks
Hiras.

Hiras

Aug 12, 2019
Could it be that you are not using the latest version of the IMM 1295?
Hi Thanks for the reply. Its not the issue of the Version. It was all about to do with acrobat. What I did was I copied the link of the document from IRCC site and paste in Acrobat and opened the document. Then IRCC document was authorized and was able to validate. Finally submitted both documents with in minutes in this way. Going forward if/any error we all should follow this way so we save lot of time.

Reactions: thevisawhisperer

Mohammad Saad

Dec 23, 2023
Can you guide me i am facing same problem with same error i am opening and filling the form in adobe

Hi All,

While uploading the IMM 1295 file I'm getting below error message.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    Make sure you are using the latest application form from our website. You can get it by clicking on the link below.
    • Answer all questions on the form
    • Click on the validation button
    • Save it on your computer (as a PDF)
    • Upload the saved PDF document here
Though all the information is correct I tried multiple times even using different computers to upload the file. But no success and I'm really fed up with this. Could anyone guide me to solve
this mess .

Thanks
Hiras.