asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've got info regarding International Admisison requirements from listed universities. On That basis, I have submitted applications for Simon Fraser University, University of Regina and University of Brunswick.

I'd like to apply for one more university for admission. Can you suggest a couple of ones out of this list?

I contacted below listed universities for International Admission. I'm interested in applying for Winter/Spring semester 2011.

I wrote "out" next to those universities which are offering the course (Bachelors in Computer Science)only for Fall 2011.

I wrote "in" next to those universities which are offering the course(Bachelors in Computer Science) for Spring/Winter semester 2011 as well.

1. Carleton University (out)
2. Trent University ( in)
3. University of Guelph (out)
4. University of Western Ontario ( out)
5. University of Mount Allison ( out)
6.University of Regina ( in)
7. Dalhousie University ( in)
8. University of Alberta (out)
9. Simon Fraser University(in)
10. University of Windsor(in)
11. Seneca College(out)
12. University of Brunswick( in)

I am not interested in dalhousie, Trent and Windsor.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
U can try Uni of Manitoba, its a pretty good uni. Dont know if they offer intakes for winter / spring in 2011. U can check out the sites and then let us know as well. U of Sk is also another one u can try.

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update: I've paid application fees for U of SK and they are offering a course in spring/winter 2011.

I'm done with paying application fess for the above mentioned universities. Second step now, I'll have to send my educational documents which I will do soon.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
so u just applied to ONE uni? U of S for this incoming Fall intake 2010? are they still open for admissions?

U should try 1 or 2 more, just in case.

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have actually applied for 4 universities in total i.e paid application fees for total 4 universities. Here they are:

1. Simon Fraser University
2. University of SK
3. University of Regina
4. University of Brunswick

I applied for january/spring 2011 intake. I don't think they are accepting applications for fall 2010 intake.