+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

im a LIC who will file divorce here..can anyone help me how pls..

ellejnoc

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
hi to all..can anyone help me find a lawyer in gapan city,n.e.im planning to file divorce here in canada.actually i dont have the money to pay for the lawyer but my boss will help me so he wants to talk to any lawyer there in my place,i live in gapan city,n.e.philippines.any help would be greatly appreciated...and anyone who can help me find out how to do it here ,the divorce pls.i have no idea how to file it here.but first my boss wants to speak to a lawyer there,thx in advance to all...

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellejnoc said:
hi to all..can anyone help me find a lawyer in gapan city,n.e.im planning to file divorce here in canada.actually i dont have the money to pay for the lawyer but my boss will help me so he wants to talk to any lawyer there in my place,i live in gapan city,n.e.philippines.any help would be greatly appreciated...and anyone who can help me find out how to do it here ,the divorce pls.i have no idea how to file it here.but first my boss wants to speak to a lawyer there,thx in advance to all...
There is no divorce in the Philippines. What u can do is file for annulment of ur marriage.