+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Illegal immigrant in canada

HeatherS

Mar 18, 2020
Hello I am in Canada for 3 years illegal I have a husband from Canada I am from United Kingdom I also have a baby we are a loving family my husband family member doesn't like me and she called immigration on me to tell them I am illegal in Canada for 3 years I am also in sponsorship paying my last fee to send off my documents for sponsorship inside Canada

She called immagration on me will I get sent back im worried I have a clean record and and I am not working but will they still take me away from my family because she told them im illegal

What will happen and what can I do

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello I am in Canada for 3 years illegal I have a husband from Canada I am from United Kingdom I also have a baby we are a loving family my husband family member doesn't like me and she called immigration on me to tell them I am illegal in Canada for 3 years I am also in sponsorship paying my last fee to send off my documents for sponsorship inside Canada

She called immagration on me will I get sent back im worried I have a clean record and and I am not working but will they still take me away from my family because she told them im illegal

What will happen and what can I do
It's unfortunate you've been in Canada so long without status and are only doing something about this now. You should get the sponsorship application in as soon as you can. Paying the fees isn't enough. You need to submit the complete application.

CBSA can certainly remove you from Canada if you are here without autothorization. Although I don't think there's any chance that will happen while the COVID-19 stuff is happening.

Again, submit yoru application as soon as possible. You should have done this years ago.

Reactions: HeatherS

HeatherS

Mar 18, 2020
It's unfortunate you've been in Canada so long without status and are only doing something about this now. You should get the sponsorship application in as soon as you can. Paying the fees isn't enough. You need to submit the complete application.

CBSA can certainly remove you from Canada if you are here without autothorization. Although I don't think there's any chance that will happen while the COVID-19 stuff is happening.

Again, submit yoru application as soon as possible. You should have done this years ago.
Thank you so much I'm on it tomarrow morning

Reactions: scylla