+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you are a new Immigrant in Montreal..............................

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah
If you are landed in Montreal as an immigrant, I hope you will find the following link informative, useful and worth visiting. Volunteer Bureau of Montreal certainly provides an efficient opportunity of integration;

http://www.cabm.net/en/volunteer/new

In addition to providing information and opportunities of volunteer work, there are links to other useful resources as well - like helpful job search programme, French & English courses, Immigrant serving organization and etc.

Reactions: sunnymks

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
thanks JMObhatti, +1 for u

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
JMOBhatti said:
If you are landed in Montreal as an immigrant, I hope you will find the following link informative, useful and worth visiting. Volunteer Bureau of Montreal certainly provides an efficient opportunity of integration;

http://www.cabm.net/en/volunteer/new

In addition to providing information and opportunities of volunteer work, there are links to other useful resources as well - like helpful job search programme, French & English courses, Immigrant serving organization and etc.
?

Thank you for the info. + for you. I am not sure if you can answer this because i dont know your NOC. For regulated professions , the comparitive evaluation should be done before applying for quebec or can be done after receiving CSQ also ?

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah
Thanks to all for the interest and appreciation :).

To the best of my information and knowledge, comparative evaluation could be done at any time. It has nothing to do with CSQ. But its wise to have it done as soon as you can.

I got immigrated as Chemist; NOC 2112.

PS; I am assuming that when you say comparative evaluation, you are talking about the Comparative Evaluation of studies done outside of Quebec.

AnnMary0105

Sep 23, 2017
Hi,
I have applied for August 2016 intake and it was sucessful but still no information regarding it!!!How long it took for your processing and immigration?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi,
I have applied for August 2016 intake and it was sucessful but still no information regarding it!!!How long it took for your processing and immigration?
If you have applied from outside Quebec, it will take a long time than inland Quebec, there are some Watsapp group as well as some FB groups. You will have to join one to get updated information.