+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If the ban is not extended on May 22, then what flight path would be viable (besides direct flights)?

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
It's only May 6. You sort of have to wait and see. But India is nearly 50% of global cases so it is hard to imagine how it is not extended. IMO.
There really are no indirect options right now.

marksthrow

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I understand that UK has put India on their red list, but does that also include transit?
Can I no longer transit through Heathrow.
I'm asking because they're still selling tickets on British Airways' site.

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
I understand that UK has put India on their red list, but does that also include transit?
Can I no longer transit through Heathrow.
I'm asking because they're still selling tickets on British Airways' site.
No cause you need a PCR test in the 3rd country now and u can't get one at the Heathrow Airport.

Reactions: scylla

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
I checked for Dubai and Qatar and none of them offer tests and visitors for India as of now. Dubai posted the restrictions starting 24th April

Meet Sevak

Apr 17, 2021
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
2 April
Med's Done....
2 March
Guys I booked my flights from Emirates for 30th may, which was cancelled on 4, Reason they extended the travel ban from india.

Praanjal

May 5, 2021
Guys I booked my flights from Emirates for 30th may, which was cancelled on 4, Reason they extended the travel ban from india.
WHAATT that crazy, i havent paid my fees for the sept intale yet, doypu suggest that i should defer to jan?

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
If you read the post's title you'd know that I'm asking about if the travel ban ends, and by deduction...the test requirement too.
Why assume test requirement will be dropped tho? Nothing that has been put in place since the autumn in Canada has been dropped if only it has been doubled down on. Like at first no test to get on plane, then test required to get on plane. They haven't taken that away for anyone.

Reactions: scylla

marksthrow

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Why assume test requirement will be dropped tho? Nothing that has been put in place since the autumn in Canada has been dropped if only it has been doubled down on. Like at first no test to get on plane, then test required to get on plane. They haven't taken that away for anyone.
I meant test requirement in a third country. Yikes..

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nepal, Maldives should work currently and are in-expensive. I plan to use either soon. You will need to take a connecting flight from there. Russia is also an option, but the route from there to Canada is more complicated.

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
Nepal, Maldives should work currently and are in-expensive. I plan to use either soon. You will need to take a connecting flight from there. Russia is also an option, but the route from there to Canada is more complicated.
But don't you need a visa to go to Russia?