+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If I accept ITA how long do I have to submit the documents?

rafaelmaraver

Jan 5, 2016
Please help me with these questions:

1.If I accept the ITA, how long time I will have to submit all the documents?

2.If the application is approved, how long time will I have until it expires? say I get the approval June 30th 2016, how far can I arrive in Canada? Do I have to move right away or I have time to prepare and move?

thanks!!

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
1. Post ITA you have 60 days to file for PR. It ll automatically expire after 60 days.
2. If you get PR you ll have to visit Canada before you medical test expire that is 1 year from date of medical test taken or before passport expiry date, whichever is earlier.

Skyler White

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafaelmaraver said:
Please help me with these questions:

1.If I accept the ITA, how long time I will have to submit all the documents?

2.If the application is approved, how long time will I have until it expires? say I get the approval June 30th 2016, how far can I arrive in Canada? Do I have to move right away or I have time to prepare and move?

thanks!!
Hi

1. If you accept ITA, you will have exact 2 months to submit all your docs.
2. If your application is approved and you receive PR, you would have a year before it expires. In case you are still not prepared, you can visit Canada before completion of 1 year and come back to your home country again.

rafaelmaraver

Jan 5, 2016
if my passport expire October 2016, and I get a new passport before October 2016 with a new expiration, Can I use the new passport when entering? or it has to be the passport I sent?

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
To get PR stamp , your passport would have atleast 6 months validity in it!

So say if you get ur passport requested for PR in august , you cannot send your passport which is going to expire in October.
You would have to extend it before !