+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IETLS explanation letter

ihosam

Jan 2, 2010
Dear Brothers;
I write explanation letter for retake the exam and I am going to submit it to Visa office on London.
Please I need help from expert in English to correct it if there is any mistake. Cheesy

I appreciate your always supporting.. Cheesy

Dear Sir/Madam;

I am writing to explain you some difficulties, which I am experiencing with IELTS exam, and I would like to inform you.

As soon as prepared for the exam and before a day and the same day of exam, I was in some family trouble, both my children were sick during that time and I was tense and worried; did not put enough time to complete my exam and thus I have not done to your satisfaction.

Therefore; I have taken the IELTS exam to prove my ability of English as my first language.

However; I am will to retake the exam again on 21th-August-2010 to proof my English language proficiency.

I express my heartfelt gratitude to you for providing me this opportunity so that I could clarify more about my IELTS Exam.

I am eagerly interested in immigrating to Canada..

Thank you and warmest regards.

Sincerely,

(my name)

Note:
As the current exam I change on figure 5 (proficiency in English) from High to Basic and on figure 6 (approved test) from No to Yes.

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm writing this letter in order to explain you some difficulties that I faced while taking my IELTS exam.

I was stuck in some family matter, both my kids were seriously ill on the eve of my exam and following day because of that I was unable to put my best effort in completing the exam as you can realize that I was stressed and anxious about their health during the whole time. So I didn't perform well according to my true potential.

However, I will sit my exam again on 21, August, 2010 in order to prove my language proficiency in English language.

I express my heartfelt gratitude to you for providing me this opportunity so that I could clarify more about my IELTS Exam. I am eagerly interested in immigrating to Canada

Yours faithfully,

XXX

* You did not need to write Thank you, Regards, Sincerely ....one word will suffice. Don't be a ass-licker.
* Use prove not proof. Use verb form.

* I have corrected your letter according to the best of my knowledge and information. Anyone is free to correct it further.

yvetteyo

Jun 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
ihosam said:
Dear Brothers;
I write explanation letter for retake the exam and I am going to submit it to Visa office on London.
Please I need help from expert in English to correct it if there is any mistake. Cheesy

I appreciate your always supporting.. Cheesy

Dear Sir/Madam;

I am writing to explain you some difficulties, which I am experiencing with IELTS exam, and I would like to inform you.

As soon as prepared for the exam and before a day and the same day of exam, I was in some family trouble, both my children were sick during that time and I was tense and worried; did not put enough time to complete my exam and thus I have not done to your satisfaction.

Therefore; I have taken the IELTS exam to prove my ability of English as my first language.

However; I am will to retake the exam again on 21th-August-2010 to proof my English language proficiency.

I express my heartfelt gratitude to you for providing me this opportunity so that I could clarify more about my IELTS Exam.

I am eagerly interested in immigrating to Canada..

Thank you and warmest regards.

Sincerely,

(my name)

Note:
As the current exam I change on figure 5 (proficiency in English) from High to Basic and on figure 6 (approved test) from No to Yes.

Hi,

Try this....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached the results from my IELTS, which you can see are not satisfactory, and I would like to provide some explanation why my results were inferior to what I think I am capable.

My children were taken seriously ill the evening before the exam. I was so worried about them that I was unable to concentrate on the exam and prepare as fully as I had intended.

I have applied to resit the IELTS on August 21 2010 to prove to you that my language proficiency is greater than initially indicated.

I appreciate your time and the opportunity to explain my situation.

Yours faithfully,

xxxxxx

If you need any help with practising for the IELTS or need any guidance please drop me a pm. In order to really prove to them that you are not just making excuses you need to increase your score or they will have doubts. You need to get as much practise as you can. Good luck

as an aside, asad100101, in England the correct terms for address and closing are

Dear Sir/Madam....Yours faithfully

Dear name - ie 'John Brown'.....Yours sincerely

not arse licking just gramatically correct!!! :D

oh and by the way...an ass is a donkey not your bum!! correct term is arse-licker!!!! :p