Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
when submitting application to CIO how old IELTS result can be ???? should we send the IELTS result to CIO ??? cause in IMM EG7000 at page no. 8 last para it say that "You should not submit ur result to CIO" !!! plz advice it so confusing..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

auqb said:
when submitting application to CIO how old IELTS result can be ???? should we send the IELTS result to CIO ??? cause in IMM EG7000 at page no. 8 last para it say that "You should not submit ur result to CIO" !!! plz advice it so confusing..
1, For about the 100th time, no older than 1 year when you submit your application to CIO Sydney, but you don't include the IETLS results with your application to Sydney

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
thank you for the reply... but I have seen a post which i'm appending below:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada to streamline language proficiency assessment

Wednesday, 10 March 2010 17:29

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced today that the Canadian government will reduce application processing delays by streamlining language proficiency assessment for Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class applications.

For all applications received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on or after April 10, 2010, immigration officers will be determining applicants' language proficiency based on documentation submitted at the time the application is assessed, and will no longer be giving applicants an opportunity to provide additional documents supporting their language proficiency.

Currently, if an immigration officer feels that an applicant has not adequately proved his or her language proficiency with documentation, they may contact the applicant and afford the opportunity to provide results of a third-party test, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test.

However, as of April 10, 2010, this option will no longer be provided to applicants. Language proficiency will be assessed solely on information the applicant has provided at the time of submission. It is therefore advisable that applicants submit conclusive proof of their language ability, such as IELTS test results, with their complete application.

"This requirement supports our commitment to fast, fair and efficient application processing," Kenney said.

Now by looking to this post it seems when we are submitting our application to CIO we have to attach the result.

PMM can u put some light on it Plzzzzz... will be very thankful to you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

auqb said:
thank you for the reply... but I have seen a post which i'm appending below:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada to streamline language proficiency assessment

Wednesday, 10 March 2010 17:29

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced today that the Canadian government will reduce application processing delays by streamlining language proficiency assessment for Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class applications.

For all applications received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on or after April 10, 2010, immigration officers will be determining applicants' language proficiency based on documentation submitted at the time the application is assessed, and will no longer be giving applicants an opportunity to provide additional documents supporting their language proficiency.

Currently, if an immigration officer feels that an applicant has not adequately proved his or her language proficiency with documentation, they may contact the applicant and afford the opportunity to provide results of a third-party test, such as the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test.

However, as of April 10, 2010, this option will no longer be provided to applicants. Language proficiency will be assessed solely on information the applicant has provided at the time of submission. It is therefore advisable that applicants submit conclusive proof of their language ability, such as IELTS test results, with their complete application.

"This requirement supports our commitment to fast, fair and efficient application processing," Kenney said.

Now by looking to this post it seems when we are submitting our application to CIO we have to attach the result.

PMM can u put some light on it Plzzzzz... will be very thankful to you.
Read the document checklist, do you see anywhere to included the IELTs results? There is your answer.

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
got it....once again thank you so much for your help... :)

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
PMM said:
Hi

Read the document checklist, do you see anywhere to included the IELTs results? There is your answer.
PMM one more question. I appeared at IELTS test on 27th Jun 2009 and got the result on 9th Jul 2010 can I still send my application to CIO? Your kind advice is required.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

auqb said:
PMM one more question. I appeared at IELTS test on 27th Jun 2009 and got the result on 9th Jul 2010 can I still send my application to CIO? Your kind advice is required.
1. I assume you mean you got your results on 09/07/09 So they should be valid to 08/07/10 as per Instructions

Your test results must not be more than one year old at the time that you submit your application.

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to remind all new applicants who submitted application to Sydney after 06/26/2010 that IELTS result now is required to go with your other application materials to Sydney.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
PMM said:
Hi

Applicants who will apply from 26 june 2010, are required to send original IELTS (General training) result to CIO.