+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS related questions- urgent

divyamenon

Jul 16, 2015
Hi all,

My husband and I are planning to write IELTS General module to apply for PR. My husband is the primary applicant.I wanted to know how many points would get added to the profile based on my score? I also wanted to know if my education and experience would be counted or not? If yes, how many points would get added towards that?

I would appreciate if someone could reply as early as possible.

Thanks.

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Dear Divya,

there are many things involved however i suggest first have the ielts cleared with CLB9, the rest would depend upon your highest educational stats, yes these would help in securing good score

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
divyamenon said:
Hi all,

My husband and I are planning to write IELTS General module to apply for PR. My husband is the primary applicant.I wanted to know how many points would get added to the profile based on my score? I also wanted to know if my education and experience would be counted or not? If yes, how many points would get added towards that?

Thanks.
Maximum of 20 points for your IELTS score if you get above CLB 9. Maximum of 10 points for your education if you have Masters or above (you need an ECA to claim points). Points only for your Canadian work experience. Not for Foreign work experience.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
divyamenon said:
Hi all,

Thanks.
check your score by this tool

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

divyamenon

Jul 16, 2015
Hi all,

Thank you for the information. We are done with IELTS and scored well. Our overall band scores are 7.5 and 8.5. I believe it reaches the CLB 9 and above criteria. Now, for me(secondary applicant) to claim points under education, do I need to get ECA done for Bachelors and Masters degrees? And, is it the same for the primary applicant too or just the ECA for Masters degrees would be sufficient?

Thanks
Divya

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
divyamenon said:
Hi all,

Thank you for the information. We are done with IELTS and scored well. Our overall band scores are 7.5 and 8.5. I believe it reaches the CLB 9 and above criteria. Now, for me(secondary applicant) to claim points under education, do I need to get ECA done for Bachelors and Masters degrees? And, is it the same for the primary applicant too or just the ECA for Masters degrees would be sufficient?

Thanks
Divya
Get the ECA done for Masters, both applicants