+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS REASSESSMENT -EOR

onaroll1990

Jul 9, 2016
I received my IELTS result for the test on April 30th.

The result is like the followings:

Reading: 9.0 Listening: 8.5 Writing 7.5 Speaking 6.0

I was shocked since I have been working in Canada for more than one year with a job talking to customers everyday!!!!!

After receiving the result, I requested the EOR(Equiry on Results) immediately.

On July 7th, I finally got the notification from the test centre. They remarked my speaking and it has been improved to 7.0!

So now it's like this:

Reading 9.0 listening 8.5 Writing 7.5 and Speaking 7.0! yeah! almost maximum in English proficiency

Feel free to ask me any questions about the reassessment!

onaroll1990

Jul 9, 2016
I forget to mention, it's my first time trying IELTS test since four years ago I took the academic one for qualifying the college requirements.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

onaroll1990

Jul 9, 2016
ricky44 said:
How much time it will take for reassessment
Their website claims 10 weeks. I sent out the request on May 22nd and received the reply on July 7th. It takes 3-5 days to received the letter and the refund is processed within 2 weeks usually.

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Great, congrats.

onaroll1990

Jul 9, 2016
goelmanisha said:
It will be great if you can share some study material over mail jainmtechb4u@gmail.com
I used sources mostly from this website and Cambridge 789.

But I think it's more important to learn from the mistakes and understand skills about how to maximize ur score, especially listening...

takemethere

May 22, 2016
onaroll1990 said:
I received my IELTS result for the test on April 30th.

The result is like the followings:

Reading: 9.0 Listening: 8.5 Writing 7.5 Speaking 6.0

I was shocked since I have been working in Canada for more than one year with a job talking to customers everyday!!!!!

After receiving the result, I requested the EOR(Equiry on Results) immediately.

On July 7th, I finally got the notification from the test centre. They remarked my speaking and it has been improved to 7.0!

So now it's like this:

Reading 9.0 listening 8.5 Writing 7.5 and Speaking 7.0! yeah! almost maximum in English proficiency

Feel free to ask me any questions about the reassessment!
I am of an opinion that more focus has to be on writing and reading, because listening typically easy for most, having a formal grad degree in English medium.
My question to you is what different did you find in speaking that a score of 7 was achieved and if you would suggest an area to focus specifically.
Is it the pauses in the conversation that are counted negative? is it use of grammar or is it the fact that we are unable to justify the question with correct reasoning ?