+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Points

rejipktr

Aug 16, 2014
Dear Friends.

I am new in this forum. I hope you can help me with valuable suggestion and opinions.

I Just finished my IELTS exam few days back.

My migration agent advised me to score 5 band in each module. ie, Listening : 5 , Reading : 5 , writing : 5 and Reading :5. In my case , My wife is the primary applicant and mine is secondary. she required 7.5 in listening and 6.5 rest all module.
My question is : - Over all I need 20 points ( ie, 5* 4 = 20 ). If I get 4 point in reading and 5.5 for rest all modules. then is there any problem for me proceeding the migration .

Pl help me to clear my doubt.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rejipktr said:
Dear Friends.

I am new in this forum. I hope you can help me with valuable suggestion and opinions.

I Just finished my IELTS exam few days back.

My migration agent advised me to score 5 band in each module. ie, Listening : 5 , Reading : 5 , writing : 5 and Reading :5. In my case , My wife is the primary applicant and mine is secondary. she required 7.5 in listening and 6.5 rest all module.
My question is : - Over all I need 20 points ( ie, 5* 4 = 20 ). If I get 4 point in reading and 5.5 for rest all modules. then is there any problem for me proceeding the migration .

Pl help me to clear my doubt.
1. Assuming your wife is applying under Skilled Worker, then the maximum points you can get is 5 in adaptability for language, not 20. So you need

Listening 4.5
Reading 3.5
Writing 4.0
Speaking 4.0