Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hassan1988 said:
Hello.
I got ielts score recently my score is Listening:8 Reading:7 Speaking:7 Writing :6.5
i needed 7 in writing as well to be a strong candidate for express entry . I am planning for rechecking writing EOR . Is this a right way ? Or any one else doing that Huh Need Suggestions !
You would have to wait for 8 weeks.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
progression said:
Ah, my bad, didn't notice your L 6.5.
Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp
Hi, I had checked this link before, but didnt understand the score counting in TEF
eg reading 7 : 207-232 what does this mean ??

Bull Dog

Feb 27, 2017
Hi,

I gave the ielts general training test on 11th February and the online result was previewed on 27th. But I haven't received my TRF yet. Is it too late to receive the TRF? How long it usually takes to receive the TRF after online preview date?
I don't want to miss this TRF because I got enough score for a good express entry profile.

Reading 8.5
Listening 8.5
Speaking 7
Writing 9

Thanks

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bull Dog said:
Hi,

I gave the ielts general training test on 11th February and the online result was previewed on 27th. But I haven't received my TRF yet. Is it too late to receive the TRF? How long it usually takes to receive the TRF after online preview date?
I don't want to miss this TRF because I got enough score for a good express entry profile.

Reading 8.5
Listening 8.5
Speaking 7
Writing 9

Thanks
Hi I think, it is too late. i have received mine on 27th Feb. I also gave exam on 11th Feb. I think, you need to contact their customer support.

Bull Dog

Feb 27, 2017
lucky07 said:
Hi I think, it is too late. i have received mine on 27th Feb. I also gave exam on 11th Feb. I think, you need to contact their customer support.
Thanks. I am gonna contact these stupid guys. Hope they haven't messed up my report.

Bull Dog

Feb 27, 2017
lucky07 said:
Finally I got it brother. Thanks for your advice.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
aeldemerdash said:
IDP has sent an email to me to notify me of the delay in test report form.

We refer to the IELTS test that took place on 11th February 2017, in British University in Dubai.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates. As a result of these procedures, the test scores from the 11th February 2017 have been delayed from standard release for further analysis.

Does anyone experience something like this before ?
You received results yet or still waiting?? I called BC yesterday & they said it might take a month which means I have to wait till 25th March.

emailtoraj90

Dec 2, 2016
Very good score!! Awesome brother..Could you please share few tips and materials to emailtoraj90@gmail.com if you have any

Bull Dog said:
Hi,

Reading 8.5
Listening 8.5
Speaking 7
Writing 9

Thanks