+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS language requirement for QSWP

Goodwinthegr8

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
In one of the websites I found that QSWP accepts IELTS Academic. But I cannot make it confirmed from official website or by contacting them.

So can anyone please let me know if I can apply for the QSWP witht IELTS Academic?

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
In one of the websites I found that QSWP accepts IELTS Academic. But I cannot make it confirmed from official website or by contacting them.

So can anyone please let me know if I can apply for the QSWP witht IELTS Academic?
My understanding is that you can use the general training, at leats you are applying for a student visa.

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Yes, it is accepted.

You might want to confirm yourself by asking an immigratin lawyer (as I did). Academic is accepted only in Quebec, General is only accepted in Federal Express Entry.

Goodwinthegr8

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Yes, it is accepted.

You might want to confirm yourself by asking an immigratin lawyer (as I did). Academic is accepted only in Quebec, General is only accepted in Federal Express Entry.
Thanks Jorger5!
I don't know any immigration. I sent an email to the Quebec contact us email ID, and they have only given some links which does not answer to my query.
Actually I have already taken the IELTS Academic in plan of doing study. But now I am thinking of try directly for immigration if possible and if it can be done with the already available IELTS academic score it will be really great. So that is why I am inquiring.

So when you say that you've already checked with an immigration lawyer, I am taking that as a correct information. :)