+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts is required to write crne

nisha isac

May 17, 2012
i would like to do migration.i took my general ielts.once i reach there i am planning to write crne.whether i need to have required academic ielts to write crne?

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
nisha isac said:
i would like to do migration.i took my general ielts.once i reach there i am planning to write crne.whether i need to have required academic ielts to write crne?
You need to register first with the nursing regulating body in the province you intend to go before taking the CRNE. Included in the requirements for registration is the IELTS Academic Module and every province requires different scores for every band. Then, you are going to have an assessment to evaluate your nursing skills and knowledge that will identify the modules/courses you are going to take. After successfully finishing the course then that's the time you will be allowed to take the CRNE.

In what province are you planning to go?

nisha isac

May 17, 2012
thank you for your reply.i am planning to go to ontario.after migration can i apply for assessment package?whether can i write academic ielts over there?one of my friends who is working in canada have told me that,i can write crne after the successful completion of assessment for registration with out the requirered ielts score,more over she told me that ,after passing crne only we need to submit the ielts.is it true?

ramancheema

Jan 21, 2012
Hi nisha
i was in ontario before coming to BC. the requirement for crne in ontario is 7 in each module of ielts wth academic version. Yes they can allow you to sit for crne if your ielts score is not so much less than the requirement, suppose u got 6 or 6.5 in writing then they can allow you, but you muct have 7 in listening and speaking. once you cleared your crne to get license you have to clear IELTS and then complete the required prctice hours to get license.
here in BC its all opposite though easy and fair on one side. you should have L-7.5, S-7, W-7 R-6.5. then you have to sit for SEC that is assessment test for International Nurses. once you cleared SEC they will give you a temporary license to coplete 255 hrs of practice that is around 1 month. AFTER all this requirement one apply to CRNBC for CRNE. then it is easy to clear test and get license and start practicing as soon you get license and job.
rest you can chck on CNO site for CRNE in ontario.
hpe it might be helpful

ramancheema

Jan 21, 2012
go to the site of college of nurses of Ontario..become a nurse in canada...how to apply...international nurse.
there you will get all info about how to obtain assessment package.