+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - Acadamic Reading Module

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought, I am doing good with my reading until i didn't came through the various difficulty levels. I was constantly getting above 34 but it dropped down with the difficulty level like it was today :( I only score 26 and barely complete the third paragraph

I've given the exam few years back and scored 6 bands in reading but this time my requirement is 7 but i'm not just want to be limited at 7 while i have aimed to get 8 bands overall for my phd.

Is there any change in evaluation if reading task is too much difficult ? Don't know if this question is stupid, just asking ..

sahibx2

Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
first of all don't panic. luck matters as in my exam i got easy reading task compared to those i did on my training sessions and got 8 in reading. but you should work on strategies even if exam is hard you should complete all the paragraphs and don't stress on one question if you are not able to find the answer leave it as it will cost you one mark only. and about evaluation nobody knows how they mark. personally i think reading and listening are not major problem as marking in strict in writing in speaking.i got 7 overall ( l-7.5 s-6.5 w-6 r-8) anyways best of luck. happy to help anytime :)