Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
Helo,
I want to apply in University of Victoria for master of engineering M.Eng. course in mechanical engineering.. faculty of graduate studies requires overall 6.5 band.. and Mechanical engineering department requires 7 overall bands. What should i do nw? m confused.. whether to give IELTS again .. or wht?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends what you want to study, for graduate degree requirement its 6.5 and for Mechanical Engineering specifically you need 7.0. So if you dont have a 7.0 in IELTS you can't pursue Mechanical Engineering you'll have to choose something else

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishu639 said:
Helo,
I want to apply in University of Victoria for master of engineering M.Eng. course in mechanical engineering.. faculty of graduate studies requires overall 6.5 band.. and Mechanical engineering department requires 7 overall bands. What should i do nw? m confused.. whether to give IELTS again .. or wht?
Hi,

Send an email to the Department.

For your information, upto last year the MBA school of University of Victoria (Peter B. Gustavson School of Business) used to ask for 7.5 overall band score with minimum 7.0 band in each section. However from this year they reduce the same to 6.5 band overall with 6.0 band in each section.

I am sure its 6.5 overall in your case as well.

nw? m confused.. whether to give IELTS again .. or wht?
[/quote

Hi,

Send an email to the Department.

For your information, upto last year the MBA school of University of Victoria (Peter B. Gustavson School of Business) used to ask for 7.5 overall band score with minimum 7.0 band in each section. However from this year they reduce the same to 6.5 band overall with 6.0 band in each section.

I am sure its 6.5 overall in your case as well.for 7.5 overall band score with minimum 7.0 band in each section. However from this year they reduce the same to 6.5 band overall with 6.0 band in each section.

I am sure its 6.5 overall in your case as well.

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
"the minimum acceptable score is 7.0. If you are offered admission, you would be required to retake the exam and receive and overall score of at least 7.0 before you could be admitted to the program."

This is the reply from mechanical department.. :(