+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC Program

susan.lynch

May 25, 2011
Hi,

I am currently applying for a canadian visa thru the IEC program. I'm wondering dose anyone know what to fill in for section "Details of Intended Work In Canada" which is part of the IMM1295 (Application for Work Permit Made Outside Canada) form. My understanding from looking into the IEC program was that you did not have to obtain a job offer before you can apply for a visa? There for I cannot provide details for this section and it cant be left blank?

Any help would be much appreicated.

Thanks

Susan

aoiferyan89

May 15, 2011
Hi
So I just recently applied for the same things and in that section you have to write not applicable, dont write na because it will not accept that. Hope the rest goes well for you

msaint

Mar 7, 2012
Hi

I am just filling in my forms now as well and have come across the same problem! So has writing not applicable worked for you? do you wriet it all the boxes asking about where you will be working?

Everyone has been saying its taking about 2 to 5 weeks to get a reply then 6 to 8 weeks to get it back?

Good luck
M

Becky2012

Mar 22, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
M - any update, please tell me it doesn't take that long after you pay the fees!! that is shocking news. This IEC programme will give me grey hairs and nightmares!!
They like to torture people don't they?
I am waiting 4 weeks since receipt of application, hav'nt heard since then,
Frustrated as you can tell, help!!