+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC 2014 Stage one delays

aussiemick

Mar 18, 2014
Hi

I am hoping someone may be able to offer some assistance to my current situation.

I applied and paid the registration fee for the IEC 2014 visa for Australians on 10th February 2014. I then received the receipt of payment email advising that my case would be assessed within 14 days. Unfortunately more than 5 weeks later I have still not received a reply other than to say that my case is still in the queue.

I was wondering whether people may be having similar experiences? I am intrigued by concept of the queue as I know people who have applied since myself that have already had their applications processed.

Any tips or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Hi Mick,

this is very unusual and I would suggest you email them through your Kompass account. I know my cousin got approved in 2 days and then the second stage for him got approved in 24 hours.

All the best.

Cheers

aussiemick

Mar 18, 2014
Thanks for the reply.

I have messaged through Kompass but they providing very little information other than that I am 'in the queue'. Is anyone aware of any other means of contact other than through my Messages in Kompass

Most people I have spoken to had a similar experience to that of your cousin (ie. approved in less than a week).

I am contemplating withdrawing the application and starting again but the concern is that my 5 week wait will start again. I am wondering whether anyone else is in this supposed 'queue'?