+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I WOULD LIKE TO GET A JOB IN CANADA, CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT?

meximan28

Jan 16, 2010
HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS GUADALUPE MEDINA MONTOYA. I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM, I AM FROM MEXICO. I WOULD LIKE TO GET A JOB IN CANADA BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE STEPS I HAVE TO FOLLOW. I SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. I GRADUATED FROM AN AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL IN JUNE OF 2001 IN OREGON, USA.
NOW, MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I GET A JOB IN CANADA? CAN I GET SOMEONE TO SPONSOR ME? OR A JOB OFFER? OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I AM CONFUSED, I AM A HARDWORKING MAN. CAN ANYONE HELP ME. OR CAN I APPLY FOR A JOB IN CANADA WHILE I AM IN MEXICO? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. MY E MAIL IS meximan28@live.com.mx

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My advice:

1. Turn off the CAPS. :)
2. Go to www.cic.gc.ca where you can find all the official information on immigrating.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
meximan28 said:
thanks. sorry about the caps lol ;D
Search Canadian job sites (workopolis.com/kijiji.ca) and the Canadian national job bank for possible job openings. You know your skills so find employment along the lines of your expertise and contact the employer by the means they have indicated in the posts. If the employer/s is/are going to offer you the job and are willing to file for a LMO, then you can apply for a work permit in Mexico once you have the positive LMO. For immigration routes: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

nosse

Jan 22, 2010
i live in jamaica, i want to work in canada, where do i find a job, is there a website i could use

meximan28 said:
HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS GUADALUPE MEDINA MONTOYA. I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM, I AM FROM MEXICO. I WOULD LIKE TO GET A JOB IN CANADA BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE STEPS I HAVE TO FOLLOW. I SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. I GRADUATED FROM AN AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL IN JUNE OF 2001 IN OREGON, USA.
NOW, MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I GET A JOB IN CANADA? CAN I GET SOMEONE TO SPONSOR ME? OR A JOB OFFER? OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I AM CONFUSED, I AM A HARDWORKING MAN. CAN ANYONE HELP ME. OR CAN I APPLY FOR A JOB IN CANADA WHILE I AM IN MEXICO? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. MY E MAIL IS meximan28 @ live.com.mx

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
nosse said:
i live in jamaica, i want to work in canada, where do i find a job, is there a website i could use
Hi,

Try searching the national job bank of Canada, eluta.ca, workopolis.com, monster.ca.

merlyalfonso

Oct 21, 2012
I am a Filipina, applying to be a live in caregiver in canada from philippines

I am a Filipina, applying to be a live in caregiver in canada from philippines,,, As of now I am working as a Daycare teacher for 7 yrs. here in our country, I have a friend in canada who's working as a hotel attendant,, I have completed my caregiver education, ,,, My question is:

1. If my friends could possible find an employer for me, Do i have to look for an agency that will fix my papers for processing Or is it possible that I could fix my papers by myself .

2.How long it would take for me to finish my application for working visa in canada

Actually I have in my mind to apply As Domestic helper in hongkong As i have heard the place that has a shortest time for processing, though If I the thing is almost the same or if i will have an answer about the duration of time of processing maybe I will think of it clearly.

please give me an answer,, I was really confuse ,,,

Thanks God bless :)

cmortred

Dec 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: I am a Filipina, applying to be a live in caregiver in canada from philippines

merlyalfonso said:
I am a Filipina, applying to be a live in caregiver in canada from philippines,,, As of now I am working as a Daycare teacher for 7 yrs. here in our country, I have a friend in canada who's working as a hotel attendant,, I have completed my caregiver education, ,,, My question is:

1. If my friends could possible find an employer for me, Do i have to look for an agency that will fix my papers for processing Or is it possible that I could fix my papers by myself .

2.How long it would take for me to finish my application for working visa in canada

Actually I have in my mind to apply As Domestic helper in hongkong As i have heard the place that has a shortest time for processing, though If I the thing is almost the same or if i will have an answer about the duration of time of processing maybe I will think of it clearly.

please give me an answer,, I was really confuse ,,,

Thanks God bless :)

1. you can make it by passing the documents by your own read this (http://www.cic.gc.ca/)
or you could also seek an advise from an agency (but it is costly)

2. based on the trend of licp thread (live in care giver) it took a year or two..

3, based on some people who successfully applied @ hongkong consulate, it is much easier and faster time to process your papers in that place.